BRIDAL STYLIST/SALES ASSOCIATE
Couture Bridal of Maryland is a bridal boutique that seeks to redefine the couture bridal experience by embodying a quaint, yet luxurious atmosphere. Our goal is to help every bride-to-be and all the important women in her life find the perfect ensembles to compliment their unique, personal styles, and provide an intimate and personalized experience.
We are looking for a Bridal Stylist/Sales Associate who is passionate about the fashion & bridal industry. This part-time position is 15-30 hours/week and weekend commitment is required. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to develop relationships with customers and co-workers. Previous retail or sales experience preferred.
- Achieve and surpass sales goals,
- Ensure the highest standards of client service are maintained at all times,
- Maintain the selling floor and merchandise,
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives,
- Ability to ask appropriate questions to quickly assess a customer's needs,
- Demonstrate a high level of energy and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
1+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field preferred. Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written. Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable, confident, and customer service oriented. Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities. Computer proficiency, ability to use a POS system. High School Diploma or GED required.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter indicating your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.